darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz darklight - Splittercore 4 Dogz

Sorry but this sounds really bad and hurts my ears like hell. Ive listened to speedcore so dont say its just the genre. I feel like some pitch might be good, even if its not a full on melody. Sorry again if youre offended.

Skiddle responds:

Sorry Vyper. I meant that it's my first ever attempt to make a song like this :/

Aztech + Lockyn - Soulwind (Apollo Remix) Aztech + Lockyn - Soulwind (Apollo Remix)

Nice job, I just feel the drop was a bit bland and emotionless. Keep up the good work though!

:))

Project WIP Project WIP

Sounds nice, I would put the piano chords up an octave though, just personal preference. It sounds noisy so low lol

TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie

So happy! Love it <3

JoltronOfficial responds:

Many thanks! <3

Joltron - I Am Joltron Joltron - I Am Joltron

OMFG the drop is so awesome! Love the buildup too!

JoltronOfficial responds:

Thank you, kind creature! <3

Apollo - Kings Apollo - Kings

Amazing! Nice work!

Apollo - Cartridge Blower Apollo - Cartridge Blower

Showers are the best places to come up with melodies :D I really love it! The drop is amazing too. Keep it up man!

Thanks :)

ErgoSum - 3PS1L0N ErgoSum - 3PS1L0N

First of all the pops on the main synth were really annoying. It could be just me though. I like the melody. The buildup was a little weird, and the drop is pretty good. Keep up the good work!

ErgoSum responds:

Thanks! Yeah, that's not just you. The volume is really high, BUT even with a limiter and a compressor (I tried combinations of both as well) it still popped, and I have no idea why. I did use 3xOSC (or the LMMS equivalent) for the lead, so that could have something to do with it.